We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and provide you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.32?
This release you will find a new item in the app switcher! Gradually, all organizational-level configurations will move here.
- Group management simplified - As a first step in simplifying management in Leviy, we tackled group management. The new set-up is not only easier on the eye, but you can also add a group more quickly, edit users or links from the group overview within one click and all details and links of a group are clearly arranged on one page! The group overview is housed in a separate section called 'Organisation' where we will gradually move multiple organisation-level configurations. You can find this under the app switcher.
- Create a user account for employees - In Leviy you can create employees per object so that they can be linked to for example DKS audits and Checklists. When a user is registered, an employee is automatically created and linked to the objects of the user's group. Some organisations choose to make employees available in Leviy through an integration with another system. If (part of) these employees need a user account, this can now be done per employee. An employee overview has also been added in 'Organisation', from which you can see per employee whether they already have a user account. If not, you can register a user from this overview. Handy when more and more employees are getting started with Leviy!
What's improved in the App v4001.1?
- Improved usability periodic tasks - The periodic tasks overview in the app has been completely updated to provide better insight into what still needs to be done and to register tasks more easily. For example, the tasks are sorted by the time remaining, the tasks can be registered by clicking on them and the timeline helps you understand how much time has passed since the previous execution. In addition, Leviy Analytics can provide real-time insight into progress and trends. This way, the excel lists can go into the wastepaper basket for good! Would you also like to secure periodic tasks in Leviy? Contact us for a demo!
- Registering ad hoc tasks more user-friendly - In addition to improving periodic tasks, we have also made changes to the ad hoc task registration screen. Instead of it sliding open, a pop up will appear, where you can easily select one or more tasks. If a periodic task is registered in this way, it will be updated on the 'Periodic tasks' screen.
- New icons - A number of icons on the home- and settings screen have been replaced to match our new icon set.
What's going on behind the waves?
- Improved Time & Attendance module - In recent weeks we have also worked on a major improvement of our Time & Attendance module. Soon, attendance can also be registered with facial recognition terminals, the start- and end time of shifts can be edited afterwards in the Dashboard and compared with the initial schedule in Analytics and more! The first improvement in the App, including the registration of breaks, will be available soon.
Let us know what you think!
Do you have feedback about the current modules or new developments? We would love to hear from you! Let us know through the link below (1 minute):