Files can age due to all kinds of reasons, which results into regularly having to add a new version of a file. To make sure outdated files do not pile up in the system, LEVIY supports smart version control.
- Click on the apps icon at the top right of the toolbar and then select Files
- Search for the file for which a new version has to be added by clicking on the category the file is in or by searching for the files of a client or object
- When the right file has been found, click on the blue round button with the add icon to Add a new version on the file overview page
- The modal to add a new version will appear
- Click on Browse or drag a file to the browser
- Click on Save to add the new version
- The old version will be saved under the tab Versions on the overview page of the file
- The new version will automatically receive a version number
If a new version has been added for a file, this latest version will also replace the older version in the LEVIY app.