This article explains how a file can be added at the highest level. However, a file can also be viewed and managed from the overview of files at a client or object.
- Click on the apps icon at the top right of the toolbar and then select Files
- Click on Clients or Objects in the left menu
- Depending on the choice above the page to search for clients or the page to search for objects will appear
- Type the name of the client or object in the search bar and press enter or click on the blue round button with the search icon to Search
- The page will show search results
- Click on the right client or object
- The page with files for the chosen client or object will appear. The files are categorised by the predefined file categories
- From this page files can be viewed, added, edited and deleted (depending on the role of the user). Through the tab Objects (when at a client) or Unit categories (when at an object) one can navigate to files of the underlying levels.