When there is a new issue it will be closed after completion or immediately after completion.
You can do this in in two ways.
1. Select on top of the menu bar Issues
2. Select the Issue which need to change the status from
3. Click on the top right on the orange pen edit button.
4. Select status Closed
5. Click on Save
A second way to close a issue is doing the following:
1. Select on the top menu bar Issues
2. Select the row or rows, not the title of the Issue. The row will be highlighted in yellow.
NOTE: This is only for Issues with a Open status
3. The Close button will be highlighted in blue. Click on the Close button
4. A pop-up message will appear "Are you sure you want to close these issues?"
and click OK