When a new employee is hired, you want to give this person access to the system.
To give a new user access to LEVIY you can follow the following steps.
- Open the LEVIY Dashboard
- Choose from the menu at the top of the page, Control -> Users
- Click on the green plus button in the upper right corner to add a new user
- Enter the correct details of the new user (first name, last name, job title)
- Select Job Description for cleaner or inspector. If the new user isn't a a cleaner or inspector, but for example a back-office employee? You can leaves this blank..
- Select the Admin checkbox for the Application Administrator.
- Choose the right Group to which the user must gain access.
- Select the right role within LEVIY for Roles. This determines what this user can do with the system
- Enter an e-mail address. If the user does not have a business email address, a fictitious e-mail address can be entered here, for example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under Activation method, select for example Mark as activated, where you can set a prefixed password.
- Choose Save