Viewing issues is possible in two ways. Which two, you can read below.
- Click on 'Clients' at the top of the screen and choose the client of your choice. You will see a page with a list showing various actions of all objects.
- Click on the red 'Issues' button.
- You see now all issues listed. The filters at the top right of the screen you can choose to see all open or all closed issues or both. When you click on a selected issue you see all the details of this issue.
- Click on 'Issues' at the top of the menu. You will end up on the issues page. The filters at the top right of the screen you can choose to see all open or all closed issues or both.
- Choose the issue where you want to see the details from. You do this by clicking on the notification.
- You will see the details of the specific issue.
The details of the notification.
When you have clicked on an issue, you will see the details of the specific issue.
You can find the following items in the details screen.
Type Which type of issue it is
Title This is the name of the selected issue
Description The details are summarized in the description.
Status What the current status is of this issue
Date When the issue was generated
By On which Object this issue is reported
Assigned to The assignee that take care of the issue
Actions Under actions you can find out what actions have already been taken concerning the chosen message.
Images Here you will find the, possibly created, image (s) back