It may happen that an employee has created an issue, but that, for example, the type must be adjusted afterwards. This can be easily adjusted by looking up the relevant message and making the adjustments. This article is written on the assumption that the user is enabled to make these changes and that multiple types are enabled. Search for the specific Issue in the dashboard and follow the steps below to change the type.
Steps to follow from the Issues page
1. Search for the Issue of which the type must be changed (if necessary use the filter field Type, to filter on a specific type of Issue)
2. Click on the relevant Issue to open it
3. Choose the edit button, the orange pen, at the top right to make changes to this message
4. Select the new type for Type
5. Save the changed message at the bottom of Save