Configuring a checklist needs to be done carefully. However, if it turns out afterwards that a typing error has been made in a question or if a question needs to be added or removed, then of course this is possible. Read below how that works.
1. Select Control and then Checklist Definitions
2. Click on the title of the Checklist which have to be changed
3. Click on the title of the Category
4. Click on the title of the Subcategory.
5. Click on the title of the item that needs to be changed
6. Edit the item and click on Save
7. If necessary, click on the description of the item
8. Edit the description and click on SSave.
9. The adjustments have now been implemented.
Add an Item?
Follow steps 1 untill 4 of the explanation above.
Go to the green text box under the list of items and enter the question here. If desired, type an extra explanation of the question in the description box. Then press the Green Plus Button and the Item has been added. If desired, the Enter button on the keyboard can also be used to confirm the addition.
Delete an Item?
Follow steps 1 through 4 of the explanation above. Find the item that needs to be removed. Click on the red Cross next to the item to delete the item. PAY ATTENTION! There is no confirmation that this item should actually be removed, the item is immediately deleted.