In order to maintain documents and their accessibility, so called document Topics can be setup in LEVIY. Linking a specific Role to a Topic enables an organisation to set access to specific documents for specific users. Follow these steps to setup a new topic.
1. In the top menu choose Control and Documents
2. Click the grey TOPICS button and a screen with current topics is opened
3. Click the green and white Plus icon
4. Type the new topic's title in the Title field
5. Click in the field next to Roles and either start typing a specific role's name or scroll to it in click the role's name (a multitude of roles can be selected when necessary)
6. Click Save to store the new topic in LEVIY