During a shift it often occurs that Room Attendants switch rooms.
This can happen for a number of reasons, for example:
- A Room Attendant is assigned to rooms that are not checked out yet and therefore switches a room with a colleague so he/she can start the shift.
- A Room Attendant has rooms that take a lot longer to clean. To help each other out a colleague offers to clean one of his/her the other rooms.
- A guest is waiting at reception and wants check in, but the assigned Room Attendant is still busy somewhere else.
We know a Supervisor has to be present on the floor at all times. For this reason we have created an easy way to make changes in the LEVIY app. This is how it works:
- Navigate to the room for which you want to change the Room Attendant.
- Click on Actions -> Change Room Attendant.
- Select the Room Attendant who will be assigned and click on Assign.
- A message will appear at the bottom of the screen confirming the assignment.