Every morning, the planning of the rooms is done in the LEVIY dashboard. After this, these rooms can be viewed directly by the Room Attendant via the app. Below is explained how it can record the cleaning times per room:
1. Open the LEVIY App
2. Click on Synchronize
3. Select the blue button Housekeeping
4. Click on the room that will be cleaned at that moment
5. Click on the Start button when cleaning starts, in the room overview you will now also see an indicator that the task has been started in the room.
6. Click on the Stop button when cleaning is stopped, in the room overview you will now also see an indicator that the task in the room has stopped.
7. As soon as the Stop button is clicked, the status of the Dirty (Bucket) room will change to the status Inspection (eye). The status Inspection is the sign for the Supervisor that the room can be checked.
8. LEVIY brings the Room Attendant back to the overview screen where the next room can be selected