When setting up a checklist, mark definitions are part of the setup. The definitions are exactly that, a definition of the type of answers within a checklist. Furthermore, a definition can have a specific mark set for specific answers. Should an existing checklist's answers or marks need amending, follow the steps below.
1. Select Control and Checklist Definitions
2. Click the the title of the checklist that needs to be amended
3. In the left pane of the window stating Local navigation, click Mark definitions
4. Click the title of the definition that needs amending
5. Edit the section that needs changing (Title, Group, Color, Abbreviation). Check whether the answer needs to have a mark and set the height for the mark. When the answer does not need to have a mark, there is an option to hide the answer in the checklist's report altogether.
6. Choose Save to save the changes.
The mark definition has been adjusted.