It may occur that the password made by LEVIY or the system manager is difficult to remember. Or that a user has forgotten his/her own password and it is not possible for him/her to sign in. Changing the password can be done via the dashboard.
1. Open the LEVIY dashboard.
2. Click on Problems signing in?.
3. Fill in the e-mailaddress to which the recovery link needs to be sent. This e-mail address is the same as the user name.
4. The password can be changed through the recovery link that is sent to the e-mail address.
If the user is already signed in and needs to change the password, the following steps can be followed.
1. Click on the icon at the top right of the screen.
2. Click on the username.
3. The overview page of the user will appear.
4. Click on Change Password.
5. Fill in the current password.
6. Fill in the new password.
7. Repeat the new password.
8. Click on Save.
The password has been changed.